Support you at all stages
In the section below, you are able to explore in more details the work that is needed to be considered when constructing a Ventilated Facade. Thanks to our expertise amongst all aspects of the facade construction process such as the engineering, production and installation, you can freely choose at what stages of your project you would like to have us present to consult with you. Facade engineering is a highly technical expertise with many variables needed to be considered for a personal consultation on the matter please feel free to contact us at any stage.
The early stages of planning a facade construction project always give rise to a wide range of technical questions. These are key to determining the overall appearance and, above all, the cost of the project.
The weight and format of the facade cladding, the distance to the wall and the anchoring base in the outer wall of the building all require careful, expert planning.
Our staff will give you a comprehensive overview of all the facade cladding materials used for ventilated curtain walls and their manufacturers.
We will inform you about the various properties and special features of the materials. At the same time, we will provide an estimate of the costs taking into account all additional conditions such as location, building characteristics, type of fastening, thermal
Our architects and engineers will work with you to develop a proposal for your property. This will provide the optimum solution to meet your design, durability and cost specifications.
You will receive the following support:
- General advice on VCW facade systems (design, advantages, areas of application, materials, calculation models etc.)
- Inspection and drafting of main technical details
- Preliminary static studies
- Construction regulations
- Detailed information regarding the physical aspects of the structure and fire prevention measures
- On request, we can also organise training courses and offer support for our partners through our broad and
- well-established network of contacts in the sector
In the planning phase, we implement the technical engineering aspects of the design wishes stated by the architect or real estate developer.
This takes account of architectural and usage specifications as well as legal regulations relating to the physical aspects of the structure and its design.
We develop supporting structure solutions, which comply with the static design and physical requirements of the structure while preserving the appearance of the design concept.
Our integrated, construction solutions utilise every opportunity to optimise efficiency.
The know-how accumulated by our engineers through many years of practical experience on construction sites is also a valuable resource in planning, advising clients and developing structural building designs. They understand the damage risks, limits and
characteristics of construction designs and materials.
We will provide you with the following service:
- Final architectural drawings presenting
the main technical details
- Definition of special components
- Elevation of the facade cladding
- Static design of the facade
(facade cladding, substructure, special components)
- Assembly plans for the substructure
- Calculation of quantities / Production of bills of materials